SAFE PASSING 101

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

VALENTINE'S DAY

Whilst most were at the Florist , yesterday , there was an exceptionally moving post on a blog I visit :

http://liveupdateguy.com/2012/02/a-valentines-day-thank-you/

Wordpress seems to be refusing my entry details , so here is my comment to that article :

WOW ! What a powerful declaration of your Love for your Wife and Family ! Your wife must be floating on air , and justifiably so . This Valentine Message will be around for long after the flowers, that others have given , will have wilted away

Wishing you all , many more years of contentment and happiness .

Being of an age that meeting people , other than whilst pursuing my sporting activities , is somewhat limited , I don’t have the need to join in the annual rituals that are part of this yearly activity .

No comments:

Post a Comment